We're transitioning our online giving. . .
We’re so grateful for the way you all give faithfully to the ministry of Pleasant Valley Church, and we want to make this as easy as possible for you. For this reason, we’re transitioning our online giving.
Allow us to give you a quick overview of the process:
- Go to the online giving page of our website.
- In the center of the screen you will find a button that says Give Online. Click this.
- This will take you to our new, simplified, online giving method. You will find that you can choose your method of giving, the fund into which your gift will go, as well as whether you would like to give a one-time gift or set up recurring giving*.
Simply fill out this information and click Donate Now.
*For those who have recurring giving set up now, you will need to log in and cancel this through our old system and then set it up in our new system. For help with this, please contact the church office.
Additionally, If you would like to utilize our new text-to-give feature here’s how:
- Text the word GIVE to 440-827-2386.
- You will receive a text message asking the amount you would like to give. Text back the amount you would like to give to Pleasant Valley Church.
- You will receive a text message with a link to set up your giving. Click this link, and you will fill out the necessary information just as you would if you were giving online (method of giving, fund in which to give, once or recurring, etc.). You will only have to fill in this information once.
- After this initial transaction, in the future, you will simply just text GIVE to the number listed above and then the amount and it will automatically transfer your gift to Pleasant Valley Church.
Our hope is that moving forward, giving will be a simpler and more convenient process. If you have any questions or if we can help you in any way, please contact us in the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-845-1133.